Responsive Firm Helps You with Legal Problems in the Areas of Assault and Battery, Drug Crimes & Gun and Weapons Crimes
Caring counselor listens to clients’ concerns in the Westerville area
Gloria L. Smith, Attorney & Counselor at Law LLC supports clients in Assault and Battery, Drug Crimes and Gun and Weapons Crimes cases. Based in Westerville, I am well known and highly regarded in the courts of the Westerville area and throughout Ohio. I strive to be approachable so you are immediately at ease and confident in my ability to solve your legal problem. I am focused on making a brighter future for you. Please read my profile to get to know me better.
Dedicated advocate understands the stress that legal matters bring
At Gloria L. Smith, Attorney & Counselor at Law LLC, I know how to navigate the complexities of Ohio law. I will be your trusted adviser, offering guidance in several practice areas:
- Assault and Battery: If you are facing an assault or battery charge in Ohio, you need a caring and trustworthy attorney on your side. I meticulously search through all of the evidence, determining the best possible defense strategy for your case while ensuring your rights are upheld. As a skilled assault and battery lawyer, I have the knowledge and background to defend you.
- Drug Crimes: Being convicted of a drug crime has major consequences. If you have been charged with a drug crime, you need to be represented by an experienced and compassionate criminal defense attorney.
- Gun and Weapons Crimes: Convictions for gun and other weapons violations can carry long sentences. If you have been charged with this type of crime, a knowledgeable weapon-crime defense attorney is necessary to protect your constitutional rights. I can build the strongest case possible against federal and state prosecutors.
- Parole & Probation: If you have been convicted of a crime, you may need an experienced attorney to guide you through the post-conviction process. I assist clients with probation, parole and appeals.
- Criminal Defense: Being arrested is an overwhelming and stressful experience. With the help of a skilled criminal defense attorney, you can get your life back on track. I provide compassionate and understanding support to people facing criminal charges.
- Domestic Violence Crimes: If you have been arrested for domestic violence, you need a dedicated criminal defense attorney on your side. I care about my clients and have the experience and skills necessary to fight the charges against you.
- Federal Criminal Defense: Getting arrested is an overwhelming and stressful experience. If you or a loved one has been charged with a federal crime, hire a dedicated federal criminal defense attorney to stand by your side. I have many years of experience defending people who face charges in federal court.
- Homicide: If you are facing a homicide charge in Ohio, you need an experienced attorney on your side. I meticulously search through all of the evidence, determining the best possible defense strategy for your case. As a caring homicide defense lawyer, I have the skills and knowledge to defend you.
- Sex Crimes: Being convicted of a sex crime can have major consequences on your life. Don’t lose hope — I am a criminal law attorney with the skills and experience necessary to defend you in Ohio court.
- Traffic Violations: Traffic violations range from reckless driving and speeding to DUI and hit-and-run accidents. If you have been charged with a traffic violation in Ohio, contact me today to speak to a dedicated and experienced criminal defense attorney about your case.
When you work with Gloria L. Smith, Attorney & Counselor at Law LLC, you can be assured that your attorney will answer all of your questions and keep you informed about the progress of your case.
Contact a compassionate Ohio law firm today
Gloria L. Smith, Attorney & Counselor at Law LLC cares about your personal situation in Ohio. Let me help you achieve peace of mind. You are always welcome at my office, conveniently located in Westerville. Call my firm at 614-392-8222 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.